Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack ConnectSolutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
ConnectSolutions works in the Unified Communication space as a managed services provider, hosting enterprise and government UC products and building a platform and services around them. We are a profitable small business based in SF that was bootstrapped but recently took investment (http://tiny.cc/qnqdrw) in order to drive additional growth. We solve real and challenging collaboration problems for a large base of highly recognizable customers. Our success is in a large part due to the collaborative nature of our business and dynamic company culture. Our competitive compensation, benefits and perks reflect the high value we place on our people. Sometime this y ear ConnectSolutions customers will surpass 5 billion collaboration minutes.
- The first addition to the engineering team since taking funding on, focused on the growth the funding is intended to drive.
- Help build out a new business line focused on SaaS products in the Unified Communications and Collaboration space.
- Play with features, data, and visualization with a product manager iterating daily.
- Contribute with the rest of our team for products associated with our existing Managed Services business.
- Keep track of the new tools and stacks available and use them where appropriate.
- Work with a focused team to create next-generation SaaS products in the Unified Communications domain
- Familiarity with at least one full web stack and comfort working without a designer to iterate a user interface
- Communicating with customers and product managers to iterate products
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience delivering solutions
- 2+ years of experience working on a full stack
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with at least one rapid deployment system (Heroku, Google App Engine, AWS, ...)
- Experience with JavaEE, REST web services, and Tomcat
- Comfortable with medium to large SQL database (MySQL, MS SQL)
- Experience with unified communications APIs and/or products of any sort a plus
- Experience with data science concepts and software (ML, R, NoSQL, Hadoop, MapReduce)
- Generous Stock Options
- Performance Bonuses
- Gym Membership
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Flexible Schedule
- Bi-Weekly Company Lunch
- Monthly Happy Hour
- Casual Dress Code
||San Francisco, CA 94103 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED