Senior Software QA Engineer Code Green Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Code Green Networks is seeking an experienced Senior Software QA Engineer to help ensure the quality of our enterprise class security product-line. QA Engineers work with other developers and support engineers to develop test plans and cases for new features, as well as maintaining and expanding upon the existing test automation infrastructure.
- 4+ years of enterprise class QA experience
- 1+ yrs of QA experience with security software application or security appliances (i.e. DLP, firewall, anti virus, anti spam, intrusion detection/prevention)
- Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
- Experience in developing automated test script and test harness using commercial or open-source tools
- Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals, in gathering information and communicating direction.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in using one or more scripting/programming languages (i.e. Ruby, PERL, Java)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in WebUI test automation development using Selenium or other open source tools
- Experience to in network performance testing using IXIA or other open source tools.
||Sunnyvale, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED