The Services Analyst/Business Controller is responsible for active overall P&L support to the vertical Service Leaders to increase financial business focus. The Services Analyst/Business Controller will serve as a liaison between FP&A, Project Controlling, accounting/SSC and the Services Business.
PERFORMANCE DIMENSIONS & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
Specific KPI's Critical to the Success of Position:
1. Actively support the Services Leader of the verticals on their overall P&L.
2. Liaison between FP&A, Accounting/SSC, Project Controlling and the Services Business
Title: Services Analyst/Business Controller
This position will require advanced knowledge of analysis of financial data to determine causes and provide guidance for Services Leadership to take proactive actions as required in achieving financial goals.
Key responsibilities :
· Actively engage with the Services Leader in establishing the budgets, forecast and continuously monitoring of actuals
· Perform follow up and analysis of result and financial/strategic KPI's, both on detailed and overall view.
· Drive reporting and analysis of the services P&L
· Support the budget and forecasting process
· Drive the calculations of Variable Compensation Calculations for the supported Verticals
· Drive AR calls for the supported Verticals
· Support decision making within the Vertical Services Leaders Business with preparation of business cases and other financial ad-hoc analysis
· Propose and follow up on actions to improve profitability
· Assist in development and continuous improvement of reporting processes, routines, procedures and streamlining of models and tools.
· +5 year Bachelor degree in accounting/business/finance (HBO level)
· 5 years' experience as financial/business Analyst
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to independently interpret financial and commercial data
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with diverse people across different functions/cultures
· Power of initiative, proven business attitude, flexible and self-confident
· Strong data handling skills (Excel, data warehouse, ERP)
· Perform under stress when confronted with an emergency, critical, or unusual situation
· Strong ability to work under pressure
· Ability to present and write information in a clear and effective manner
· Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and has the ability to deal with competing deadlines
· Ability to work in a shared service environment
· Proficiency in Excel
· Strong knowledge US GAAP
· Strong knowledge SOX
· Financial/Business controlling experience within IT industry
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Willingness to travel
· General office environment
· Overtime as required
· No special physical demands.
· Periods of high stress will occur
Interested? Please apply with Mr. M. Gijtenbeek, Senior Director Finance, +31342428786,
|Headquarters:||641 Avenue of the Americas|
New York, NY 10011