Shift Manager Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Seeking a full-time 'Shift Manager - Operations' (Night Shift) to join our team in Bangalore, India office. For this role, we are looking for a talented individual who can demonstrate the professional, technical experience and leadership necessary to serve in the highly dynamic Production support team for day-to-day operations. A successful candidate must have the ability to manage independently, communicate effectively with both internal and external teams, be able to handle a diverse set of responsibilities in supporting, resolving issues and proactive escalations. Additionally in the role, the candidate is expected to manage a shift team of 3 to 5 support engineers + 1 to 2 Lead engineers in a given shift. We are looking for a motivated individual with atleast 8-10 years of mixture of both leadership and technical expertise on Linux, Solaris, Monitoring tools, worked on Application server and has conceptual knowledge on DB and Networking including Load Balancers. An ideal candidate
needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a believer of team work.
Responsibilities and accountabilities include, but not limited to:
- The Shift Manager will lead a team of 3 to 5 support engineers in a given shift with primary function of providing maximum uptime for business critical applications and Enterprise Systems in SaaS
- Experienced in technologies / applications such as LINUX, SOLARIS, Oracle, JBOSS, APACHE, Load Balancers, Certificates, DNS, Proxy, networking concepts, Scripting etc.,
- Accountable for managing varied day-to-day support tasks via ITSM methodologies (business service requests, Change management, production incident investigations, RCA, incident fixes & implementations, daily health-checks, incident and change management liaison, respond to infrastructure related issues, queries, reporting etc).
- Work closely with the support manager to ensure high quality and predictability of deliverables â€" both in terms of support delivery and support maintenance - through accurate estimation, technical reviews and risk management.
- Understand, communicate & present on varied technical & system issues involving exposure to many areas / levels of systems and businesses.
- High interaction with business users and engagement with development & other technical support teams looking to adopt and apply the best practice of Service Support, hence close working relationships with all associated systems and business teams is a critical responsibility and is a key to the support team ongoing success.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Laison with Stakeholders (internal and external) as focal point in running services or projects, assign resources, track the deliverables including high priority deliverables
- Document all technical work including processes
- End to End shift deliverables
Experience and Qualifications:
Around 8 - 10 years experience of â€˜hands on' Production Support, with stronger focus and experience on managing production support teams.
Eperience in working on Night Shift (24/7).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Handle conflict situations and make quick decision, drive for win
- A right character and attitude to drive the team towards delivering shift wise goals
- Manage and drive stakeholders to the quick resolution of incidents
- A believer in Team work who drives effectiveness and efficiency
- Creates and advocates right values and ethics in work environment
- At least 7 years of production infrastructure support experience in a environment with leading support teams in multifaceted technologies and business domains
- At least 2 years of experience in managing production application support
- Working knowledge on Oracle and SQL concepts
- Hands-on experience on any of the application servers such as JBOSS, Weblogic, Apache, Websphere etc.,
- Good Operating Systems knowledge and associated commands (UNIX [AIX/Solaris/Linux], MS Windows)
- Hands-on experience or working knowledge on Load Balancers (F5, NS)
- Hands-on experience on DNS, Certificates, Proxy
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts, good to have a ITIL Foundation Certification
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED