Social Media & Community Intern Smarterer
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Smarterer is seeking a smart, motivated Social Media & Community Intern. We're an early-stage consumer web startup based in Boston's South End, funded by True Ventures, Google Ventures, and and a group of top-tier angels. This role will give you significant exposure to the inner workings of a startup.
You'll work closely with our Marketing team to help grow Smarterer's presence in the education 2.0 space. Here's what you'll be doing:
- Work 15-30 hours per week from our awesome offices in the South End
- Use social media (Twitter, Facebook, Quora, LinkedIn, forums, blogs, etc.) to spread the word about Smarterer.
- Monitor social media to discover and analyze what's being said and who's saying it in our industry.
- Contribute to the content that appears on the Smarterer website, blog, and our BostInno channel.
- Research and identify key influencers and community members.
- Evangelize Smarterer to the user community and gather community input, both online and in real life.
- Dive into in the tech startup community in Boston.
Most importantly, you will be learning - we take this seriously, and we'll work together to ensure that you gain tremendous experience inside and outside of the office. In addition to all the cool projects you will be working on, as an intern at Smarterer you will have access to unlimited free Intelligent.ly classes!
If you are passionate about social and digital media, are a strong writer, work independently and creatively, love technology, and are passionate about creating a successful consumer web business, reach out to us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume answers to the following questions:
- What is your favorite social media platform?
- What are two new software tools you've learned (or are learning) over the last year?
- Why do you want to work for a startup?
Digital, social, and technical skills are proliferating and evolving at a rapid pace. Consumers need a way to measure and showcase their skills in these tools. Employers need help understanding which tools and skills matter and who has them. Our goal: to become the world's standard in skill measurement used by people to measure and promote their skills and by employers to make hiring decisions.
The opportunity? Really, really big. We're funded by Google Ventures and True Ventures, and have a team of world-class advisors that actively engage in the business. Interested? Reach out with your resume and answers to the questions above. email@example.com
||Boston, MA |
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED