Software Developer Precyse Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Details
Required Skills: None Listed
Specialty Requirements: None Listed
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours Per Week: 40
Relocation Covered: No
Amount of Travel: < 25%
Work Type: Remote
Manages Others: No
This position has the responsibility of developing and maintaining custom software products and applications for the Software Development organization. This developer position includes detailed design, complex implementation, interfacing, integration, unit testing, documentation, and maintenance responsibilities for complete enterprise client and web applications.
1. Take full ownership of your individual work efforts. Communicate, and coordinate work activities with your lead to ensure delivery of planned projects that meet product team requirements and that are delivered on-time and on-budget.
2. Work with product team to understand new client business needs and participate in identifying solutions.
3. Identify viable technical solutions to a business problem. Be able to compare and contrast these solutions for the product development team, identifying trade offs in cost, time, and performance.
4. Work with product team?s requirements to deliver software designs, code, and unit tests. Support management planning requests and additional documentation requests as needed.
5. Work with development, engineering, and quality assurance teams to support functional and load testing of developed applications, perform code reviews, perform deployments, and maintain client-server and/or web-based software applications.
6. Provide production support during and after business hours, as needed.
7. Proactively work to provide customer-focused service in conjunction with the product team. Work effectively with management and peers.
8. Expect change and exhibit flexibility in dealing with change.
9. Proactively work with the development team, asking questions and sharing knowledge to improve the overall team.
10. Protect the integrity and confidentiality of all data and information through physical and/or electronic means.
11. Observe all Policies and Procedures.
12. Other duties as may be assigned.
? Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent discipline.
? 5+ years of software development experience required.
? Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
? Excellent time management skills are required.
? Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
? Ability to make commitments and deliver results consistent with those commitments is required.
? Individual and or leadership contribution developing software on at least one industrial-strength software projects is required.
? Mastery of modern software methodologies and best-practices
? Windows and Windows Server
? Experience with C# and .Net 4.0.
? Java and or C++ experience desired
? Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Forms desired
? Experience with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) or Windows Services Enhancements (WSE) desired
? Experience with Microsoft IIS or with any J2EE compliant application server
. ? Working knowledge of various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, agile).
||Wayne, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED