Software Development Engineer â AudienceScience Gateway Revenue Science
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Software Development Engineer â€" AudienceScience Gateway
AudienceScience, Inc. has exciting opportunities for Software Development Engineers within the AudienceScience Gateway team to design and implement the massively scalable platform that powers targeted advertising for some of the most reputable online publishers and advertisers. The AudienceScience Gateway Software Development Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, debugging, and documenting the services, features and overall reporting infrastructure for the targeting platform. The Software Development Engineer will work closely with the rest of the Engineering Team, Product Management and Technical Operations throughout the complete development lifecycle from early design into release and deployment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, code and debug distributed, high performance, scalable edge and backend services.
- Define performance and scale metrics for highly available real time targeting services.
- Work with various groups to standardize release process, branching policies, and technical documentation.
- Perform frequent code reviews and provide mentorship.
- Author automated unit and black-box tests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent.
- 5+ years of solid systems development experience using Java. C/C++ is a plus.
- Experience in developing, testing and debugging distributed, multi-tiered systems.
- Excellent object-oriented programming ability and an appreciation of well-tuned, high-performance engines.
- Solid understanding of internet protocols, relational databases, and data warehouses, memory management, multithreading.
- Familiarity with Linux, J2EE, HTML, XML, and Spring MVC.
- Ability to communicate and document technical requirements to business and operations groups.
- Familiarity with agile and/or test drive design.
- Scalable, distributed systems development and design, preferably using Hadoop.
The ideal candidate has experience with some or all of the following:
- Online advertising platforms and services
- Distributed systems
- High transactional systems
How To ApplyPlease use the following link to submit your application: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED