Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, product lifecycle management, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,400 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
ION Suite is a new generation of business middleware that is lighter weight, less technically demanding to implement, and built on open standards. It is designed to meet the needs of the business and the needs of the CIO to contain IT costs.
But there's more to ION Suite than just easy to use connectivity. With ION Suite, businesses get common reporting and analysis, workflow, and business monitoring with one, consistent architecture. In addition, ION Suite uses event-driven architecture (EDA), so it can pro-actively push data, work activities, and exception notifications to users.
Users don't need to go to the system to get the information they needâ€"ION Suite makes sure the information comes straight to them.
Czech Republic, Prague, Na Strzi 65/1702
To be the lead of a newly formed development team responsible for developing cloud based integration services, reporting into the Senior Director of Technology. You'll be responsible for all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, from capturing the requirements, building specifications, coding and final test. Moreover, you'll also be required to deploy and initially run the solution in our cloud. You got a background in software development and have a solid understanding of the software development discipline, and preferable still capable of writing code. Apart from being good at code, you also process the invaluable skill empathy and have a deep respect for all the different skills required to be a successful development team.
If the above got your interest, and you got the skills, and you're ready to become part of a new dynamic team in the city of Prague please let us know by sending us your resume and CV.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Supervise/manage the software development team
· Provides leadership and direction to the different sub teams tasked with different aspects of the product
· Works with all stakeholders to ensure proper consideration of all viewpoints is considered
· Advocates product vision and expectations to the team in accordance with the overall strategy for the product
· Provides conceptual direction to the team on implementing or maintaining elements of the architecture
· Coordinates development resources on the product in order to meet expected outcome and product quality standards
· Ensure team has a strong sense of ownership and accountability in their day to day activities
· Clearly set expectations on work load/activities and priorities based on current information
· Collaborate with other software Development Management personnel to ensure products are staffed for successful completion in terms of number of resource, skill level, workload, and experience
· Time Entry/Time Approval
· Expense Report Review and Approval as appropriate
· Lead the Performance/Appraisal Management for the assigned organizational unit
· Interviews, selects, and trains members of their team and may participate in the selection of team members for other teams
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree, Computer Science/Information Tech or equivalent
· At least 3 year's relevant experience in managing teams with at least 10-15 team members
· At least 7 year's relevant experience in software development
o Java Technology Experience Preferred
o Previous experience with cloud based and multi tenant solutions considered a plus
o Any knowledge about SOA and distributed systems will be a plus
· Knowledge of project management practices
· Knowledge of software development life cycles
· Hands-on experience with SCRUM and Agile development methodologies
· Planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills
· Problem solving, interviewing and fact finding skills
· Analytical and technical skills
· Team work and organizational skills
· Self-motivation and discipline
· Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skill
|Location:||multiple, multiple |