Software Engineer Associate, Engineering Development Program MyBuys
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
This is an entry-level position within the Services team in the MyBuys Ann Arbor office. Services is responsible for the technical implementation and support of our clients. Youll use your good judgment, creativity, and raw intelligence to maximize our clients performance. You will have a direct and immediate influence on driving customer results and the success of MyBuys.
As a Software Engineer Associate, you will be eligible to participate in our Engineering Development Program. The program sets a path for exceptional performers to progress through different technical positions within the company with the goal of joining our product development team.
The ideal candidate has a high degree of self motivation, an unwavering commitment to excellence, great attitude, work ethic, and a startup mentality.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Troubleshoot and resolve client technical issues by using your intuition and support from your peers
- Map, manipulate, and transform client data feeds using an ETL tool
- Develop product recommendation zones that render in our clients website
- Design and develop applications and tools to make our team more efficient at implementing and serving our clients
- Provide input to the product engineering team to drive new product features
BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- Experience in technical roles through internship or part-time job
- Solid understanding of web technologies (HTML, JS, XML, and Http)
- Very comfortable with SQL Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Loader etc
- Understanding of Linux environments and shell scripting
- Java course or experience is required.
||Ann Arbor, MI |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED