Software Engineer - BlackBerry Uber
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Uber isn't just about getting people to where they want to go - we?re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need.
BlackBerry adoption is strong, particularly internationally. Uber wants to support those markets with native BlackBerry applications that meet the same standards of design and quality we've applied to our iOS and Android platforms.
To build these applications, we're looking for more than just a talented BlackBerry developer. We're looking for an engineer who wants to own development and has a deep understanding of BlackBerry devices, UI, and interactions that can help us develop a solution tailored to BlackBerry and it's unique user experience.
- experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Java BlackBerry application for BlackBerry 6.0 - 7.1.
- interest in exploring and developing native solutions for BlackBerry 10.
- experience developing on multiple BlackBerry device families.
- deep understanding of the BlackBerry Design Guidelines.
- at least one war story where you've been had by BlackBerry's complicated networking environment.
- experience collaborating on software projects.
Bonus Points if you have ...
- experience with application localization and internationalization.
- a github account with some cool projects in it.
- scary amazing debugging skills.
- experience developing location aware mobile applications.
We're bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen in style.
||181 Howard Street |
San Francisco, CA 94105
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Request a car from the touch of your phone and it arrives within minutes. It's reliable (always shows up, you can watch the car's location on your phone) and convenient (credit card on file...no tipping). Transportation game-changer.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Benchmark Capital
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Uber
|Headquarters:||1455 Market Street|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Company Profile:||Uber is a technology platform that connects riders with drivers at the touch of a button. Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 100 cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.|
Support Uber with Social Media services