Software Engineer - Reference 744.94 iRise
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
iRise is the world's leading provider of enterprise visualization software for business applications. Visualization has become a critical competitive advantage for businesses to more effectively communicate their needs to technology teams and give everyone involved the ability to interact with and fully experience applications before they are built. Companies of all sizes?such as General Motors, UPS, FedEx, Haworth, Manpower, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, and hundreds of other?use iRise to "test drive" their applications before building. Our software accelerates time to market, improves customer experience, and drives cost down. Headquartered in El Segundo, CA, iRise is backed by Morgan Stanley Venture Partners, and Deutsche Bank, and has offices in London, San Francisco, and New York City.
Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software. Will develop software applications that take into consideration creativity and user needs/criteria, then write ?clean? tests and ?clean? code in java utilizing open source frameworks that matches with the architecture and direction given by the team lead or architect. Will develop and create codes that comply with quality standards, have wide coverage of tests and meet the acceptance criteria defined for the task. Must keep abreast with the most cutting-edge tools and techniques and contribute back into the team with new approaches and ideas based on this. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team. Will use or build custom automation testing frameworks and profiling tools, to test reliability and analyze scale or performance bottlenecks. Utilizes graduate-level research and analysis skills.
TECHNICAL SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Education or experience must include:
2) Utilize open source frameworks such as Apache, JiST or equivalent;
3) Develop software applications that take into consideration creativity and user needs/criteria, including user experience and interaction design, by collaborating with stakeholders or end customers;
4) Apply learned Agile Principles and Techniques to work in Agile process environment, including pairing with Developers, working with Mangers or Designers on Product Backlogs, directly interacting with Testing staff, presenting commercially ready product and actively participating in frequent, collaborative problem solving sessions;
5) Utilize experience of working on a commercial quality product codebase (not just prototyping) to deliver software that runs on premise with a large install base. Read a large codebase to identify root cause and resolve complex coding or design issues in production use. Maintain and work with large-scale legacy systems;
6) Use or build custom automation testing frameworks and profiling tools such as JConsole, Yourkit or equivalent, to test reliability and analyze scale or performance bottlenecks; and
7) Analyze and design databases including MS SQL Server, Apache Derby, H2, PostgreSQL or equivalent.
Experience may be gained concurrently. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
Master?s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, plus 12 months of work experience in job offered or 12 months of experience in a computer-related occupation or graduate student school/course project experience.
||Los Angeles, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED