Software QA Analyst - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Why Join the MuleSoft Team?
MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded cloud and software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. For the past few years, we have been growing subscription revenues by more than 100% per year.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java software 'stacks' that were built over a decade ago. They need a new approach to integration that embraces today's technologies and architectures, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement with the #1 integration platform for the cloud, web, and enterprise.
Want to be in a fast-paced environment with huge growth potential and unlimited opportunity to make an impact? MuleSoft's the place, and the Buenos Aires, Argentina software development office is one of the fastest growing divisions. We want to become one of the premier employers of talented software developers, QA analysts, and other professionals in Buenos Aires.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.
Software QA Analyst
As a software QA analyst at MuleSoft, you will be continuously challenged to use all your curiosity and persistence to make solid products and improving the end-user experience while learning plenty of new technologies as ESB, SOA, Cloud Infrastructure, Test Automation and J2EE among others.
POSITION DETAILS AND DELIVERABLES:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Detail oriented, you find ways to test software at every stage of development. Whether it is critiquing designs or mockups, brainstorming acceptance criteria, or testing software you are thinking about the system, how it should operate, and how you can design a test to verify that expected behavior.
- You are curious and constant exercise and challenges to the mind is one of the main reasons you like testing software. You continuously ask questions, make observations, write notes, and talk to people about the product. Leveraging your instincts, you continuously exercise the product and challenge it.
- Persistent, you will not stop thinking about the problems and ways in which product can be tested. There will always be questions which needs investigations or new ideas which product management has not covered or missing data set you need to test. They always find ways to add value in the project of every size and in every stage.
- Motivation to learn about ESB, SOA, Java, Cloud Infrastructure,
What MuleSoft Offers:
- Be passionate about testing, showing curiosity and intelligence to find weak spots in software products.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of software concepts
- Complete a QA exercise that demonstrates your critical thinking, curiosity and persistence to test software products.
- Have a passion that cannot be thwarted for creating high quality software and a curiosity for experimenting and challenging assumptions.
- Be fast learners
- Ability to communicate in spoken English with a distributed development team (US, Europe, South America)
- The opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- An environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you.
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups.
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (state of the art laptops and monitors and more)
- A great salary, stock options, and career growth opportunities.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services