Software Support Specialist Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions is currently looking for full-time Software Support Specialists in our Sioux Falls, South Dakota office. The Software Support Specialist is responsible for client satisfaction in the use of CHR Solutions software. The Software Support Specialist will be responsible for accepting requests for service from clients, researching issues, identifying solutions, and responding back to client.
1. Provide direct customer support with professional interaction by responding to incoming requests for service, prioritizing urgency of calls, researching issues, and responding back to client in a timely manner.
2. Record and track client support calls in support database.
3. Perform accurate and appropriate system configuration for the conversion of client software.
4. Plan and participate in initial training of new clients during conversion process.
5. Plan and present on-going training sessions and seminars for current clients.
6. Record, track, and assist in client conversion issues.
7. Assist with client trainings and software installations.
8. Assist in testing of new and existing software.
9. Perform thorough data validation of converted client data.
10. Ability to travel 25 by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Ability to travel internationally is required for some positions. Current valid driver's license required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- - Bachelor or Associate degree Management Information Systems, Information Systems, or Business Administration preferred; or technical degree in related field.
- - Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
- - One or more years experience in customer service; Customer service in technical support or telecommunications preferred.
- - Strong personal computer skills including ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- - Experience with Excel, Crystal Reports, SQL, and other computer database/reporting tools.
- - Ability to analyze problems, identify workable solutions, and select appropriate course of action.
- - Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to train in a group setting.
||Sioux Falls, SD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED