Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
For our Infor Consulting Services Organization in Barneveld we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic:
Solution Architect / Team Lead Syteline
To be an integral part of the ICS team the right candidate needs the skills to work closely with Customers, Prospects, Sales, Pre Sales and Service Partners.
· Build a delivery team for the European Syteline initiative utilizing in the first instance existing business partners within the region.
· Investigate the potential of new delivery partners.
· Work closely with Sales and Pre-Sales in creating bids and proposals mitigating any delivery risks that may exist.
· Provide Solution Architect duties for new and existing projects.
· Deliver Consulting/Training as required to support the existing Work Orders.
· Be prepared to challenge customers â€œways of workingâ€ to ensure the right business solution is proposed and or adopted.
· Prompt entry of time and expense into Infor's T&E System.
· Be prepared to travel worldwide to carry out aforesaid duties.
· Any other reasonable duties to fulfill the needs of the role.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will have graduated from University with a relevant degree (Manufacturing, Engineering or similar discipline), be receptive and willing to adopt new ways of working, have a minimum of 5 years real world Manufacturing experience and have provided consultancy / training to end users on the Syteline Solution.
· Excellent written and oral skills including English and German if possible.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· Dynamic and international work surroundings where you will work independently.
· We appreciate it when you take your own responsibilities.
· Innovative products.
· Possibilities to develop.
· An informal company culture.
· Competitive benefits.
More information about this position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter EMEA
Send your CV to