Solutions Consultant I Plateau Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description:
Plateau is seeking an experienced Solutions Consultant I for our Public Sector Professional Services Practice. The position is located at our Headquarters office in Arlington, VA, and work directly with customers to assist them in the implementation of Plateau software. This position requires as much as 50 travel.
Business Analysts provide functional support for various applications used within the Plateau Talent Management suite. The specific job responsibilities include the following.
Job Duties include:
- Prepare for and lead requirements gathering sessions with the customer business team to define how a customer will use and configure the Plateau Talent Management Suite.
- Facilitate technical requirements gathering sessions with customer business and technical liaisons to define customizations, interfaces and data conversion requirements.
- Documentation of configuration, business, and technical requirements related to a customers implementation.
- Lead customers through the configuration of the Talent Management software and subsequently facilitate the user acceptance testing session to validate the configuration.
- Creation of test cases from business and technical requirements.
- Support Plateau Project Manager and customer team throughout the go live process.
- Function as a subject matter expert on multiple modules within the Talent Management suite. Maintain expert level knowledge of the Plateau Talent Management suite through training and project work.
- 0- 2 years related experience working with users to identify their business needs
- Demonstrated aptitude for software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to serve as an intermediary between technical developers and end users.
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to deal with complex customer service issues, using diplomacy, professionalism, and tact.
- Application software implementation experience
- Mandatory strong facilitation skills, working with groups of 10 or more people (requirements gathering, JAD, RAD, etc).
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements gathering and development
- Ability to create positive and professional business relationships with internal and external clients.
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
- Experience in a consulting environment - preferred.
- Familiarity with relational database design and SQL - preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Word, Visio, Excel and MS project
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent experience
- Prior experience supporting U.S. Government customers - preferred
- U.S Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance
||4401 Wilson Boulevard |
Arlington, VA 22203
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED