Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
POSITION: Account Executive: Infor Financial Solutions Group, Software License Sales
LOCATION: Primary: West Region
SUMMARY: Target customers include Gaming and Hospitality accounts.
Role is selling primarily into an INSTALLED customer base. Some net new but primarily working directly with existing Infor customers.
· Responsible for delivery of software license revenue in the assigned territory to achieve or exceed the license revenue quota
· Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
· Responsible for coordinating closely with Infor counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Infor's revenue capture from Financial Solutions customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· University Degree: 4 year BS or BA minimum; Financial background a plus
· 10 years of enterprise class technology sales; minimum of 7 years of field level enterprise software sales
· Minimum of 7 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota
· Enterprise software sales to the Office of the CFO a definite plus
· Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales
· Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
· Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
· Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Knowledge of Financial, Payroll and Back Office systems preferred
· Previous experience selling Payroll systems, Human Capital Management, or Talent Management solutions is a plus
· Software sales experience in the areas listed above
· Knowledge of mainframe and/or AS400 would be a plus
To apply, please visit our website:
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
No phone calls please
No recruiters, please
|Location:||San Mateo, CA |