Sr. Business Systems Analyst Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Who we are:
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a rock-star Financial Systems Analyst to help us break new ground with the launch of our first SaaS product. You will play a key role in helping us successfully bring this and other products to market, we well as supporting the Sales team as they acquire new customers.
Come be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
The Senior Business Analyst role partners within the accounting organization and business customers providing functional support for SAP by Design in the areas of accounting/financial processes, reporting, documentation of processes, data management and systems through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business processes and industry best practices.
What you will do:
- Support SAP by Design implementation activities.
- The Functional Business Analyst will provide super user level support in one or more of the SAP modules (CO, FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, and BPC) and applicable components.
- Assist with the implementation of benchmarks and targets for key accounting performance drivers to facilitate best practices and productivity growth with the organization.
- Provide business insights through process changes, documentation, process definitions, flow diagrams as necessary to improve business flow.
- Translate business problems into functional specifications for configuration or development of system related solutions.
- Recommend and communicate the impact of potential process changes on the internal control environment and support the maintenance of effective governance and compliance.
- Conduct functional integration testing of programs.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing
- Write instructions and documentation to guide end users
- Facilitate process and data mapping sessions
- Assist with IT-related Sarbanes-Oxley requirements including control assessments and system documentation requirements
- Manages own workload to meet key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or priorities accordingly to deliver projects on time and within budget, maintain high quality standards and meet or exceed stakeholder expectations.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- ERP experience in SAAS or software industry (5 - 8 years)
- Strong functional knowledge of finance/accounting business processes relating to any or all of the following processes General Ledger, Revenue, A/P, A/R, Fixed Assets, consolidations, period close processes, and cash management , budgeting and forecasting, and governance.
- Significant functional experience using, implementing ERP Accounting/Finance systems.
- Preferred SAP functional analyst or super user but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, MIS (Applications) or other related fields, or equivalent relevant work experience.
Why you will like working here:
- Nothing's more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential startup
- Super collaborative environment where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Onsite Yoga / Zumba (Mountain View location only)
- Full benefits
- Monthly socials (Brought to you by our party planning crew Venation)
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED