Sr. Channel Account Manager - Systems Integrators Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
At Palo Alto Networks, channel development is an extension of the territory sales team; the ultimate goal is to train and enable our channel partners to become more self-sufficient and gain leverage for the Palo Alto Networks brand. The Channel Account Manager (CAM) activities will center on relationship management in order to achieve measurable results such as increased revenue, market share and penetration within each partner sales team, their executive team, and their customer base.
This CAM role will manage strategic alliances with System Integrators. The role requires a consultative approach in which the candidate must exercise very steady business judgment to be viewed as a trusted advisor throughout the organization and across various business functions. The ideal candidate will have experience working across boundaries â€" both internal to Palo Alto Networks as well as externally within the SI â€" in order to orchestrate cross-company resources to support the alliance. Finally, this role requires an ability to understand and evangelize the business value of the alliance to internal stakeholders and to collaborate with the territory CAMs to develop SI relationships with the local sales resources.
Channel Development -
Channel Marketing and Demand Generation -
- Directly manage a list of focus partners with whom you will conduct quarterly business planning. Partner attainment against the joint-goals will become a key measurement of success.
- Identify and manage tier-2 alliance partners for services-specific and MSSP relationships.
- Manage, administer, deliver and or create certification training for partner sales and partner systems engineers. The ability for partners to successfully lead an evaluation process and post-sales engagement is critical for field sales alignment.
- Encourage focus partners to develop relationships with field sales in specific territories â€" act as a conduit to encourage account mapping and a regular communication cadence.
Channel Account Management -
- Work with field sales, corporate and partners directly to ensure that our partner portal is equipped with the right content to enable partner sales, sales engineers and management be informed and successful at delivering the value proposition of our solution
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to manage the MDF process including budget allocation, resources, & logistics to ensure success for any partner related demand generation activity.
- Business plan creation and delivery; field sales will participate to agree upon joint-goals with each partner. Business plans will be completed for each focus partner.
- Metric tracking and reporting based on PID, PDD, Sales and SE certification, NFR, AVR creation, portal activity.
- Manage the registration, pipeline build, & forecast for all partner deals within territory; and also directly manage the sales process with partners for all deals less than $30K.
- 5-10 years of progressive channel management or alliance management experience within the enterprise network security industry. Must be self-motivated.
- Experience across a variety of different business models: OEM, M&A, licensing, etc.
- Experience working across all functional areas, such as engineering, sales, manufacturing, and legal to C-level
- Strong communication and negotiation skills a must.
- Direct sales experience a plus
- B.S. Degree, MBA preferred
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED