Sr Development Lead eRecyclingCorps
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Details
Level: ExperiencedSalary Range: Undisclosed
Job Location: USA-TX-IrvingTravel %: None
Position Type: Full TimeJob Shift: Day
Education Level: 4 Year DegreeJob Category: Information Technology
eRecylingCorps is a rapidly growing company that provides carrier grade Wireless device trade-in solutions to Wireless Carriers and Retailers around the world. eRecyclingCorps goal is to transform the wireless ecosystem by providing an easy way for Wireless Carriers and Retailers to reward customers through a comprehensive wireless device trade-in program.
A Java Technical Lead is a senior level technical contributor as well as an effective leader of a development team. A Java Technical Lead has demonstrated expertise in a variety of information technology concepts, practices, and procedures and can design, modify, develop, write and implement software applications.
The Java Technical Lead shares responsibility (with the Project Manager, Technical Architect, etc.) for coordinating and monitoring all aspects of the software development lifecycle across multiple technology platforms and disciplines. The Java Technical Lead also provides technical support and mentoring to project team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Researches, designs, and develops high quality computer software systems.
2. Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
3. Develops and directs software system technical design procedures, programming, and documentation.
4. Creates technical design documentation for software changes and development.
5. Troubleshoots and resolves software issues.
6. Consults with customers concerning the technical design and development of software applications and modifications.
7. Maintains and enhances software applications and makes necessary modifications.
1. Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
2. Conducts code reviews for system modifications and development.
3. Ability to collaborate with or provide oversight to an offshore team to complete project deliverables.
4. Coordinates the efforts of other developers by assigning and reviewing development work.
5. Keeps management team apprised of work progress and is proactive in communicating any concerns or opportunities for better project delivery.
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field (preferred).
5 years experience in Java/J2EE software design and/or development.
3 years experience in Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate
Experience with: Postgres, Oracle, DB2, MS SQL or other relational databases.
Previous experience leading a team of developers.
Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
Understanding of SDLC methodologies.
Experience designing, developing, and delivering packaged software or making customizations to existing packaged software applications is also preferable.
Retail industry and/or Oracle Retail knowledge is preferred.
Ability to work flexible hours as needed to accommodate offshore team and client needs.
Ability to clearly communicate design rationales and build consensus around designs.
Ability to develop innovative approaches to complex design problems.
Strong desire for ownership of assigned tasks.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics or related field (preferred)
Flexible, adaptable, self-starter
Strong team player, works well in a collaborative environment
Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, dynamic growth oriented environment
||909 Hidden Ridge |
Irving, TX 75038
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED