Sr. Director/Director of Integrated Marketing Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is seeking a Sr. Director, Integrated Marketing to oversee the team charged with developing and delivering the strategy, planning, and successful execution of Workdayâs corporate marketing campaigns across our portfolio of products.
- Manage the Integrated Marketing team of five.
- Work with appropriate groups (product management/marketing and strategy) to develop messaging platforms, content, and stories from which to build campaigns;
- Coordinate with internal teams (Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Event Marketing, Creative Services) to identify audience segmentation strategy, vehicle and media mix recommendation, timing, and forecast of results;
- Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization and future enhancements.
- Work in conjunction with Corporate Communications team to ensure corporate marketing campaigns help drive brand awareness.
- Work with Sales team to ensure corporate marketing campaigns are contributing required pipeline.
- Manage project related budgets and take responsibility for tracking and monitoring campaign spend.
- 8 - 12 years of related corporate marketing and/or agency account management experience; 4 â 6 years management experience.
- Proven ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs. Understanding and application of the Sirius Decisions waterfall methodology.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of an organization including the strategy team, executive, andÂ fundamental corporate marketing function management.
- Creative thinker that has the ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time.
- Ability to work cross group and drive results across external and internal constituents.
- Enterprise software/B2B marketing experience desired.
- Bachelorâs degree required, MBA preferred.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services