Sr. Financial Analyst Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr. Financial Analyst
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for large enterprises worldwide. The company's solution drives bottom-line results by giving businesses true enterprise-wide control of their entire pricing process. Vendavo's enterprise-class software solution delivers big increases in profits-- from 10-30 percent-- by systematically driving incremental improvements in average prices throughout the pricing process. Vendavo is the enterprise pricing solution of choice for more than 200 company divisions at some of the world's biggest names in high-tech, manufacturing, chemicals, consumer products, medical devices, mill products, and distribution. SAP, the worldwide leader in enterprise software, offers the Vendavo solution as SAP Price and Margin Management by Vendavoâ"¢.
The responsibilities of the Sr. Financial Analyst include oversight and preparation of budgets, forecasts, month-end close, journal entries, general ledger, intercompany transactions account reconciliations, trend analysis, and ad hoc analysis.
As the Sr. Financial Analyst you will support the Finance & Accounting team in preparing and reviewing a variety of complex financial data and will maintain and update financial models and forecasts.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong finance skills.
- Preview/review and analysis of operating results (actual/budget, forecast/prior year)
- Cash flow analysis, Prepare weekly cash flow forecast
- Prepare annual budget and update monthly forecasts throughout year
- Prepare various ad hoc reports as needed
- Maintain general accounting systems, policies, and procedures to ensure the proper information is reported.
- Work cross-functionally with and support the Financial Planning & Analysis team and provide relevant reporting to the Financial Planning & Analysis team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify, define and solve business problems
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively both as a team member and independently
- Advanced Excel proficiency, with the ability to create macros, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience using an enterprise general ledger and ERP applications
- 5-7 years of experience in finance
- Experience in applying accounting and finance principles to business operations
- Experience with financial reporting and planning
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED