Sr Localization Program Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost-of-ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a Sr. Localization Program Manager to join our team!
If you have a passion for Web 2.0 technology, solid localization skills, and love supporting web globalization initiatives, then this is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, fast-growing company with a passion for innovation. This position will give you experience with the latest localization tools and technologies and make you a key part of the Web Marketing team.
- 5+ years globalization experience, as well as project-management experience
- Experience with internationalizing and localizing software and content, linguistic quality, and working with and/or managing translation vendors
- Strong technical background in IT systems analysis, and new process development
- In-depth knowledge and experience with translation management systems, Global Authoring, Dita, content-management tools and translation bug ticket resolution tools
- Ability to manage and own the localization roadmap for Sales and Marketing
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities simultaneously as well as talent based in multiple geographies and time zones
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- A solid knowledge of translation management systems
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal skills, combined with a high work ethic and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of at least one language other than English
- Exceptional creativity and ability to âpush the envelopeâ in the pursuit of unrealized opportunities
- Experience with content-management systems
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and scripting languages
- Experience with enterprise cloud applications a plus
- Initiative, a sense of urgency, and a âcan doâ attitude
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Outstanding record of achievement, ambition, and drive
- Proficiency with the Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign a plus
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services