Sr. Oracle Developer Art.com Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Sr. Oracle Developer works within the Information Technology organization, reporting directly to the Director of Business Systems. The Sr. Oracle Developer will have significant daily interaction with the Distribution and Finance business teams with emphasis on enhancing and supporting the Oracle E-Business Supply Chain and Financials EBS R12 applications. The role requires the ability to work jointly with the business colleagues, business systems analysts, and technology staff.
In this high volume order management, manufacturing and distribution, domestic and international environment, the Sr. Oracle Developer will be accountable and responsible for all of the technology deliverables for Oracle EBS within their specific functional area.
- Determine appropriate technology solutions to business requirements, develop detailed design specifications, and develop and test enhancements and new business solutions in an Oracle R12 environment
- Create MD70 and TE40 artifacts
- Manage development activities according to Art.com standards and practices
- Adhere to instance management and patch management policies
- Analyze and tune software solutions as needed
- Plan and conduct thorough program testing, which includes user acceptance and sign-off of specific change
- Manage to priorities of assigned development projects
- Address requests in a timely manner as appropriate
- Communicate progress on system support issues to Art.com management and user groups
- Leverage Oracle Support resources as needed and manage SRs according to priority and Oracle requirements
- Assist in creating and implementing SOX controls
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Applications, with an emphasis on Supply Chain and Financials
- 5+ years of experience as a Developer/Analyst at a company using Oracle EBS 11i or R12. Prefer experience with R12 implementation.
- Experience with PL/SQL , Forms, Reports, Work Flow and XML Publisher required
- Prefer experience with reporting tools: Discoverer, FSG
- Must have strong analysis, design, development and testing skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have good customer interaction and good communication skills.
||Emeryville, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED