Sr Product Manager Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr Product Manager
Product Development | Santa Monica, CA, United States
- Manage the development of new formats from ideation thru MVP testing to scalable publishing and on-going performance.
- Create product requirements, gather necessary resources and manage both large and small projects through the entire product development lifecycle.
- Act as the point person for multiple stakeholders to gather and execute cross-team requirements for new publishing initiatives and internal tool development/ improvement.
- Manage the product plan and drive the team towards timely completion of key milestones.
- Successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Link the operations/ business objectives with the technology requirements.
- Communicate product status, key issues and launch plans to key stakeholders including senior management.
- Plan and manage product roll-out and assist with the day-to-day operational support.
- 5-7+ years' experience conceptualizing and executing online products and applications with a demonstrated success in building winning products in a consumer-facing environment.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces including requirements gathering, use case development, UX design, wire framing, and user testing processes.
- Experience managing a product roadmap, communicating priorities with key stakeholders, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products.
- Strong leadership skills to establish credibility within teams as a knowledgeable, effective and collaborative leader.
- Demonstrated high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional team including Engineering, Design, Editorial, SEO, QA, and Sales.
- Excellent analytical skills, project management, problem-solving and research skills.
- Willingness to be extremely hands-on with all aspects of the product life cycle.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast pace environment.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED