Sr. Software Engineer II 7th Online
This position is responsible for the design, development, integration, testing and deployment of the Company's application modules. In this position, you will take ownership of and responsibility for new technology research, concept specification and design of individual software components. You will participate in system-level tasks including framework design, development and system integration. You will need to understand and analyze customer needs, and effectively collaborate with other engineers, architects, and managers to solve complex problems. You must have a sense of urgency about your work and sufficient energy and enthusiasm for a dynamic and challenging position within a growth-stage company.
- Master degree in Computer Science plus two-year job related experience
- Graduate courses and experience in system analysis, design and quality assurance are must
- Extensive SQL and database knowledge with hands-on experience in data modeling and performance tuning
- An intimate knowledge of computer architecture, software engineering, programming languages and operating systems
- Strong understanding of multi-tier architecture & middleware, as well as Object Oriented design and development
- Professional experience in commercial web applications using J2EE technology
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter and team-oriented.
||24 West 40th Street |
New York, NY 10018