Sr. Software Engineer - POS Solutions ExaDigm
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED ExaDigm, Inc. is an innovator of Point of Sale solutions for the financial services industry. For more information, visit www.exadigm.com.
The Sr. Software Engineer will participate in the development of our cellular M2M, ATM and POS solutions.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a similar degree, or equivalent experience,
- Experience with developing software for embedded Linux using the ?C? programming language,
- Experience with at least one of the following:
- Experience in Point-of-Sale (POS) terminal applications programming,
- Experience in embedded application programming,
- A general understanding and knowledge of Data Communications: Serial, Asynchronous, TCP/IP, VISAI/II protocol, GPRS, CDMA,
- A general understanding and knowledge of Payment industry standards: EMV, PA-DSS, ISO8583,
- Experience in application development for smart cards,
- Architecting and implementing embedded Linux software systems that run multiple concurrent processes utilizing inter-process communications,
- Building API libraries and providing customer support for cross compiler tool chains to third party embedded Linux developers,
- Experience with C++, Java, the Android operating system, various internet technologies, real-time systems design, finite state machines, cellular technologies, and the payments industry will be given priority in consideration.
||2871 Pullman Street |
Santa Ana, CA 92705
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED