Infor Job Posting
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
Title: Sr Technical Consultant
Location: Remote (home based)
Perform consultative client duties for customizations, modifications, system analysis, client support, and training on various Infor/Lawson development tools. Primary duties are development (performing software development of delivered Infor/Lawson objectives or creating new objects using Infor/Lawson Application Development Tools) and Design/Analysis. Incumbent must be proficient in software development practices/methodologies and apply proficiency in one or more areas of products and industries. Consultant is subject matter expert and must be able to participate in complex consulting projects, support technical implementation issues and work independently. Activities may also include instructor led training and web casting.
Essential Functions (performed on an ongoing basis):
· Perform software development of delivered Infor/Lawson objects or the creation of new objects using the Infor/Lawson Application Development Toolset.
· Complete all required documentation as part of the development activities, including status reports, technical/functional specifications, expense reporting, technical documentation, etc.
· Maintain communications with the Infor/Lawson Project Manager or engagement owner and the client's technology project team.
· Analyze and interpret client requirements; draft functional descriptions and/or programming specifications as required.
· Interpreted functional specifications and translate into technical design documentation.
· Other Functions (performed at a certain point in time or infrequently. These are also critical to successful performance):
· Be aware of potential up-selling opportunities within a current client project.
· Understand the role and responsibility of the Technology Consultant in an implementation.
· Develop a working knowledge of the current Infor/Lawson Implementation Methodology and tools used to provide an accurate, complete and successful development project. Maintain up-to-date skills on the most recent release of the Infor/Lawson development tools to continue to provide a high level of service to the Infor/Lawson customer.
· Develop a working knowledge of the current Infor/Lawson Stepwise Methodology and tools used to provide an accurate, complete and successful implementation. Includes understanding all of the Infor/Lawson positions and responsibilities as part of the implementation.
· Provide customer training and knowledge transfer on Infor/Lawson Application Development Toolset.
· Essential Functions (performed on an ongoing basis):
· Perform advanced software development of delivered Infor/Lawson objects or the creation of new objects using the Infor/Lawson Application Development Toolset.
· Assist with detailed implementation planning, project planning and project coordination in conjunction with the Project Manager.
· Assist customer with identification and resolution of advanced or complex development related issues.
· Provide advanced training and knowledge transfer to new employees and existing employees on all product releases.
· Provide knowledge transfer and act as a mentor to new Technology Consultants.
· Demonstrated technology consulting expertise with/on Infor/Lawson or similar enterprise application, including the ability to successfully complete the toughest engagements and handle the most troublesome client situations
· Consulting skills (e.g. customer management and communications, and project management)
· Has demonstrated successful project leadership roles including Architect, Team Lead, Project Lead, and Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |