Sr. Treasury Analyst
USA, Alpharetta,13560 Morris rd
Friday, March 01, 2013
SENIOR TREASURY ANALYST
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 8,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
- Manage international daily cash management; ensure sufficient funding for operational purposes to cover AP, Payroll and Taxes. Investment of excess cash.
- Plan monthly cash repatriation plans to fund external debt payments and Tax-driven transfers. Understand intercompany relationships between legal entity, identify opportunities for regular cash settlements, while monitoring working capital elements per entity.
- Monthly analysis of working capital levels per country and/or per legal entity, explain major month-to-month variances. Integrate analysis to build forecasting model.
- Assist with documentation of internal cash-related processes, identify areas of risk, standardize internal processes with SSC and other regional treasury functions. Participate in Treasury's Cash documentation & mapping.
- Assist with streamlining bank accounts in EMEA region; maintain bank administration documents, motivate SSC to migrate bank activities where possible, reduce number of accounts, lower bank fees.
- Monitor Cash Applications weekly/monthly for accuracy and cash reporting for upper management.
- Assist with management of Bank Guarantees
- Assist in implementing and monitoring corporate treasury policies in the EMEA region
- Be familiar with Treasury related systems: Weiland BA Web & certification, Sungard Integrity Workstation and bank connections, PM10 Cash reporting, various banking websites
- Assist with implementing Company's global Petty Cash Policy
- Assist with Treasury quarterly presentation deck to SVP of Treasury
- Assist EMEA Treasury manager with various ad-hoc projects as needed
Education & Experience:
- 4 year degree in Finance or Accounting, CTP preferred
- Treasury Experience of 3+ year with an international focus
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, effectively prioritize, manage others, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication, people and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS office applications with emphasis in MS Excel and Visio
- Ability to change with the organization; work with peers to maintain a positive TEAM atmosphere
- Minimal travel required â€" less than 15%
- Experience with Sungard Integrity Treasury workstation
- Experience with various online banking platforms
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend