Sr. Web Administrator SmartDrive Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Primary Objective of Position:
The Senior Web Administrator works to achieve maximum customer satisfaction when using SmartDrives web sites.
- Manage existing web sites and web services
- Monitor for responsiveness as well as for error conditions
- Profile web sites and web services for tuning
- Work with Development and QA to make sure errors are logged and scheduled for correction.
- Work with Customer Service to assure customer satisfaction and SLA compliance.
- Involvement in the full customer lifecycle
- Developing of project plans and ensuring that program milestones and objectives are met
- Provide feedback to Product Management for improvements to web sites and web services.
- Identifying and managing SLA and customer expectations for deliverables throughout the customer lifecycle
- Clarify issues facing the business/functional unit
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7+ years of successful web site and web services
- 5 years experience with ASP.NET websites and services
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and leverage internal resources to effectively provide solutions to customer.
- Experience with Windows 2008 a plus
- Experience with SQL 2008 a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to effectively learn technical products, services and solutions and readily apply new knowledge.
- Proficiency in Windows based applications (WORD, EXCEL and Power Point).
- Proven track record for working effectively with technical and business functions
- Demonstrated success in managing complex projects with multi-disciplinary teams
- General consulting, analysis, design and presentation skills
- Experience in risk management a plus.
- Experience with AD
- Experience with MVC website model a big plus.
||10655 Roselle Street |
San Diego, CA 92121
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED