Support Analyst - Compensation Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday (www.workday.com) is seeking an experienced product support analyst who has solid knowledge of Compensation Processing to provide support to our customers in their production systems.Â Â This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees. You will be the primary customer point of contact and must ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service.Â Â Workday employees expect that you model Workday's dedication to our customers.Â Workday customers expect that you exemplify the passionate Workday employee, who knows the right answer to their problems.
- Develop expertise to become the primary Support expert for Workdayâs Compensation software.
- Liaison with Professional Services, Quality Assurance, Product Management, and Development to highlight customer compensation processing trends and identify areas for enhanced functionality and tools.
- Work directly with customers to research, troubleshoot, and resolve compensation processing and configuration issues in a timely manner.
- Manage incoming case queue and maintain focus on resolving customer cases quickly and effectively in line with our service level agreements.
- Document your customer communications effectively in the issue management system.
- Test customer problems and log issues to development, working with developers to figure out a solution.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Participate in our 24X7 global coverage plan.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Four or more years supporting or implementing Compensation solutions.
- Additional experience in one or more of the following functional areas preferred:
Human Capital Management, Absence Management, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Labor
- Four or more years of experience supporting customers using enterprise software applicationsÂ Â Software as a Service companies a plus.
- College degree in Human Capital Management, Accounting, Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services