Systems Administrator Volusion
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support advanced call center routing logic to include data integration with 3rd party databases, international toll free services and LEC/IXC call delivery methods.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic voice network connectivity issues with routers and switches including networking protocols such as MPLS, VOIP, SIP and QOS.
- Manage and trouble shoot voice circuits, trunking, and on-prem/hosted telecom systems to make sure they are operating effectively
- Administer toll free call routing and ACD call flow configurations to ensure world class call delivery
- Participate in the activities associated with a variety of departmental projects including preparing plans, producing reports, creating documentation, and coordinating tasks across multiple team members.
- Establish good working relationships with department contacts and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided.
- Provide excellent customer service and support for multiple Austin offices.
- Provide status updates and completion information to manager and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication.
- Load appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications. This will include applying software and operations system patch updates as needed.
- Assist in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users? requirements.
- Provide telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
- Coordinate activities with systems and network engineering groups.
- Connect users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
- Install and configures hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users? premises. This includes PC?s, Laptops and Macintosh computers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic data network connectivity issues with routers, switches and wireless devices as needed, including Microsoft networking components such as, TCP/IP, DHCP & DNS.
- Support basic administration of Active Directory user accounts, file and directory permissions including all printing services.
- Administer e-mail and anti-virus systems. Including scanning and removal of viruses and malware.
- Identify and procure the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
- Coordinate major hardware problems with Vendor service personnel for correction.
- Answer customer calls from internal teams regarding trouble tickets and service issues.
- Help manage the Corporate IT ticket queue as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5 years PC / Mac/ Windows Active Directory System support
- 3 years of telecommunications systems support with a focus on call center technologies
- Microsoft office support, including Outlook and basic Exchange administration
- Basic Network troubleshooting & connectivity support, including foundational understanding of routing and switching technologies including TCP/IP, VOIP, SIP, QOS and MPLS
- Help Desk Trouble ticketing support, including service orders and account information gathering
Associates degree in computer science or closely related field required.
5+ years of equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED