Tax Manager Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Finance | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Reporting to the Global Tax Director, the successful Tax Manager candidate will be a highly capable, responsible and hands-on tax professional. This individual will assist in all aspects of domestic and international tax compliance and planning at Infoblox. This role will prepare all tax related accounting and disclosures required under US GAAP including SFAS 109 and Fin 48 and will coordinate and supervise the services of external tax advisors. The Tax Manager will also assist in the development and implementation of international tax and global transfer pricing strategies, managing US State and Local Tax Compliance, and researching various domestic and international tax issues.
Skills & Requirements:
- Using a combination of internal and external advisor resources, manage tax compliance activities for all domestic and international operations including US Income Tax, Sales/Use Tax, Property Tax, Franchise Tax, etc., and International Income Tax, Statutory filings, GST, VAT, etc.
- Prepare quarterly tax provisions and disclosures in accordance with US GAAP including SFAS 109 (ASC 740) and FIN 48 (ASC 740-10).
- Liaise with external auditors and prepare audit support and documentation related to Us and foreign tax provisions.
- Manage tax audits and interface with tax and/or other regulatory authorities.
- Review and research various tax domestic and international tax issues.
- Assist with other tax related analysis and special projects.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA and MST preferred.
- Minimum 4-6 years of combined tax-related experience with a publicly held multinational company and / or a public accounting firm.
- Current knowledge and experience with US GAAP, principles and pronouncements related to accounting for tax.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible roll-up-your sleeves, hands-on attitude and attracted by the challenges and opportunities of working within a rapidly changing, dynamic work environment.
- Microsoft Office skills required (i.â€‹e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.â€‹).
- Experience with large ERP system a strong plus (preferably Oracle.)
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services