Tech Evangelist ngmoco
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Love coding? Love teaching? Love mobile? Do you get a kick out of helping development teams accomplish their goals? Do you like every day to hold a new challenge? Perhaps our Technology Evangelist role is for you.
As a Technology Evangelist, you'll be...
Helping internal and external game teams understand and integrate with our mobile social network, Mobage
Writing code that demonstrates best practices and flows on multiple mobile platforms
Debugging and troubleshooting game code on iOS, Android, Unity3D, and our own ngCore game engine
Collaborating with our technical documentation team to ensure correctness and coverage
Guiding game developers on proper methodologies and techniques when integrating with game servers
Driving new features into our services based on customer (developer) feedback and needs
Developing with the entire suite of game, social, analytics, and monetization services provided by Mobage
Haven't developed a game before? That's not necessarily a problem. You just need to have a foundation in Objective-C or Java, know the constraints of developing for mobile, have a reasonable familiarity with client-server architectures, and, perhaps most importantly, have the desire to make your customers happy and successful. The interest must come from you, but we can teach you the rest.
Also, we give major points for blogs and contribution to community repositories, so if you have them, let's talk!
- 4 years of development experience
- Solid development skills in Objective-C or Java
- iOS or Android apps developed (published or unpublished) by you for us to see
- Ability to easily familiarize yourself with new codebases
- The ability to explain the very technical to the very non-technical
- Insistence on maintaining high service quality standards
Other Key Attributes
- Fundamental understanding of client-server architectures
- Familiarity with OAuth and HTTP
- Willingness to speak up when you see things that need to change
- Easy and approachable communication style
- Interest in social games and social networks
||2255 Washington Street |
San Francisco, CA 94115
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED