Technical Architect Astadia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Technical Architect will be responsible for successfully integrating SAAS/CRM applications with other systems and developing custom extensions. They must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering session, write requirements and technical architecture documents and manage the integration. They also must be able to manage client expectations and scope.
- Advanced architecture, solution, and/or platform-specific technical best practices
- Enterprise integration strategy
- Evaluation of or expertise in third party/partner solutions
- Interface with (salesforce.com Engineering) Application development and Product Management team on the design and prioritization of key integration enhancements and features
- Business/integration process definition and application design
- Designing for security, reliability, scalability
- Implementation of best standard and practices
- The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Managing technical scope and client expectation.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Demonstrating technical leadership
- Oversee development, design, UI and technology integration efforts
- Grow and mentor a team of engineers
- Drive technology best practices within the company
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
- Client-focused attitude. A customer advocate.
- 6 or more years of experience managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting, systems development, and systems.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Must have a strong background in design/development of large internet or client server systems or complete software product lifecycle exposure
- Good knowledge of OOAD, database designing and SDLC.
- Previous experience in implementing technologies like: VB, COM, COM+, MSMQ, VB.NT, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, XML, XSL, Web services and SOAP, SQL server, Oracle. Enterprise architectures (.NET) is critical
- Exposure to ADSI, MS commerce server, MS Biztalk server is highly desirable
- Past work experience at a leading professional services firm with exposure to US work culture and distributed project delivery (US, India, Europe)
- Self motivated, punctual and a natural leader that flourishes in mid size growing organization environments.
- Versatility/Flexibility Accepting and uses new process and techniques, polices etc, adapts to changing timelines and actively acknowledge and present new ideas to teammates.
||2839 Paces Ferry Road |
Atlanta, GA 30339
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED