Technical Architect Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Consulting | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 792
In the time it takes you to read this sentence, the Brightcove video player has been loaded over 9,000 times worldwide. That's over 1 Billion video player requests per week!
Brightcove provides leading online platforms that enable publishing and distribution of the world's professional digital media. Our online video platform powers many of the world's largest media companies and brands, including Reebok, Universal Music Group, Fox and Showtime. In the Technical Architect role on the Consulting team, you'll be working directly with customers to help them distribute their digital content with engaging Brightcove-powered user experiences.
The global Consulting team draws from deep digital media expertise to address our client's complex issues that go beyond Brightcove's standard set of products and that span business, technology and end-user experience considerations.
The group provides services in two areas:
- Advisory, which entails envisioning and defining digital media strategies and roadmaps and
- Technology Services, which includes designing and building custom and innovative experiences around Brightcove products and leading large, complex development programs. We love to learn and to push the boundaries of what is currently possible. To sum it up, we're looking for the best and brightest to help our clients with leading-edge thinking, to influence innovation in Brightcove's products, and to build some really cool stuff.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Technical Focus Areas:
- Possess Brightcove and/or OVP product, technology and development process knowledge
- Work closely with Sales/Account Management and clients on technical requirements discovery and validation
- Work closely with Project Managers on SOW generation for large deals
- Share responsiblity with Technical Designers and Project/Program Managers for the success of large projects with multiple tech team members
- Own technical architecture for specific custom solutions and packaged solutions
- Web Portal design and development
- App Cloud design and development
- Web Player design and development
- Native Player design and development
- Ads and Analytics design and development
- Ingestion design and development
- Ability to scope and estimate high-level work stream definition, work effort/cost estimation
- Ability to understand client's technical needs
- Ability to discover technical requirements
- Ability to design technical components
- Ability to develop technical components
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to lead
This position is based at Brightcove's new headquarters building, one block from South Station, overlooking the Fort Point Channel in Boston's Innovation District.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services