Technical Business Analyst (CDNA) FNC Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Purpose of Position and Scope of Responsibility: Core responsibilities are implementing, maintaining and nurturing the technical and/or business relationships between GAAR and its internal clients. Provides overall technical and business support to an application or suite of applications and provides translation of user requirements for business, development and other technical areas or functions into overall system designs.
1. Collecting and analyzing the project?s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
2. Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
3. Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product?s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs.
4. Designing and executing the test scripts and test scenarios.
5. Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
6. Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
7. May occasionally help with GAAR development tasks
The applicant MUST have the following:
? Proficiency with XML, SQL and Web Development
? Ability to create advance flow charts and technical documentation
? Professional business demeanor
? Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
? 2-3 years work experience in related field or business
? Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
? Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
? Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
||Oxford, MS |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED