Technical Consultant Plateau Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description:
Seeking an experienced senior-level J2EE Developer to work as a Technical Consultant within our Technical Services organization. We expect this position to be based in San Antonio for the first 6 months and continue at Keesler Air Force base, Biloxi, MS which will be evaluated annually for extension.
Job Duties include:
- Provide technical expertise in modifying/customizing our software application for customers as well as integrating our application with other enterprise software applications
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug and deploy software modifications/integrations for customers
- Get requirements from the customer, analyze the same, and suggest best practices.
- Support the Air Force Technical Training Management System (TTMS) which is based on the Plateau Talent Management software.
- Must possess very good customer facing skills and be able to speak English fluently.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Engineering field with more than three years of professional experience in Java/J2EE based server-side application development
- Understands the principles of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Solid understanding of Java, EJB, JSP, Servlet and XML
- Strong working knowledge of the Oracle 9i database, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures and basic SQL tuning.
- Familiarity with various IDE (IntelliJ, Eclipse, JBuilder etc) and OO Design tools (TogetherJ, Rational)
- Experience with Struts and/or similar MVC frameworks are desirable
- Experience installing and configuring different web and application servers
- Good understanding of the J2EE deployment process and the ability to build applications using automated tools like Apache Ant
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of major J2EE application servers: Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss or Oracle 9iAS
- Must have a good understanding of the Unix operating system
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
||4401 Wilson Boulevard |
Arlington, VA 22203
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED