Technical Product Manager BackOps
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Technical Product Manager
BackOps is transforming the way small and medium businesses manage their back office. We are getting rid of paper and creating tools to automate accounting, finance and HR, allowing our customers to focus on what they do best. And they love us for it. At BackOps we get it done!
Backed by top-tier investors and boasting a highly experienced founding team, we are located in the SOMA district of San Francisco. We are growing at lightening speed and have an immediate need for a Technical Product Manager.
The Technical Product Manager is above all an ambitious, self-directed technologist who takes our products from conception to launch. You are driven by the desire to build great products with staying power and you understand the world of business software and what's at stake.
- Gathering requirements
- Define a product vision and strategy
- Working with highly talented engineers to execute it
- Taking ownership of the product development lifecycle
- Analyzing opportunity and the competitive landscape
- Engineering background preferred.
- 5-7 years experience with at least 2-3 years within a business software product management environment
- Strong desire to drive product planning, development and launch
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Experience with Agile development
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Experience with business applications strongly desired.
What makes us different?
First and foremost, we are building real products for very real businesses. We provide them with mission critical applications to ensure that they stay in business and continue to thrive.
If that isn't enough, there is the fact that we have a strong social mission. We are empowering women in the workplace by proving that motherhood and a career is compatible. And our crowd-sourced workforce of stay at home moms is living proof of that--
And for those who do choose to come into the office, we have weekly yoga classes.
Finally, our clients hug us. Really. We make a thankless task a little less thankless and they love us for it!
Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K Daily lunches Office Yoga
||San Francisco, CA 94107 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED