ION Suite is a new generation of business middleware that is lighter weight, less technically demanding to implement, and built on open standards. It is designed to meet the needs of the business and the needs of the CIO to contain IT costs.
But there's more to ION Suite than just easy to use connectivity. With ION Suite, businesses get common reporting and analysis, workflow, and business monitoring with one, consistent architecture. In addition, ION Suite uses event-driven architecture (EDA), so it can pro-actively push data, work activities, and exception notifications to users.
Users don't need to go to the system to get the information they needâ€"ION Suite makes sure the information comes straight to them.
As a Technical Sales Rep (TSR), you will be responsible for presenting the Business Value of ION and related technologies, discovering business issues and tying back value to an ROI. This role requires a detail technical understanding and practical experience. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience, technical knowhow related to MS SQL, Oracle and other database systems, XML, XSLT Mapping. Direct involvement in Proof of Concepts will be required. No Earnings Cap!
· Manage sales cycles in conjunction with account owners driving toward revenue goals while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
· Serve as a technical resource. Develop and deliver high quality standard Infor10 ION presentations and demonstrations. In addition you will provide feedback working with Product Management to assist in driving value into the solution.
· Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Infor10 ION solutions. Understand how Infor10 can work with Infor products as well as other 3rd party products.
· Design, validate, and present Infor10 ION solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
· Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
· Candidates with a strong understanding of Middleware technologies or Business Process Management desired.
· Experience with TIBCO, Websphere, WebMethods, Netweaver a plus!
Please forward your CV to
|Location:||multiple, multiple |