· Design the technology architecture necessary to meet the clients stated business objectives
· Design solutions and modifications and develop tool sets to assist consultants in delivering customizations.
· Take into consideration all customizations planned so that the delivered solution works together.
· Responsible for the development environment, the deployment process, performance aspects and the interaction between all customizations
· Validates all designs made by the designers
· Provide advanced training internally to new employees and existing employees on new product releases, knowledge transfers and beta projects. Provide knowledge transfer and act as a mentor to new Technology Consultants.
· Assist with detailed implementation planning, project planning and project coordination in conjunction with the project lead, developing positive customer relationships (executive level and end user), creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and effective team management
· 5+ years experience as technical designer for ERP projects.
· 5+ years of demonstrated technology consulting expertise, including hands-on integration and customzation.
· Excellent communication skills (English + native language oral and written).
· Strong organizational skills & time management skills
· Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
· Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
· Good problem solving and analytic skills.
Interested? Please submit your CV via this portal and send your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location:||Barcelona, DE |