Technical Support Analyst Application Security
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
Join the AppSec, Inc. team and contribute to the sales of our cutting-edge technology which helps customers secure their enterprise databases.
The objective of the Technical Support Analyst is to provide customer and technical support through analysis and problem-solving in order to facilitate installation, implementation, maintenance, education and documentation of AppSec's products via a distributed support center environment. Experience with relational databases (i.e. Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 and/or Sybase) is required for success in this position. In addition, communication skills are important for interfacing with clients and working in a close-knit team environment, and organizational ability is important for multi-tasking.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
- Provide customer and technical support to customers through inbound phone, web and e-mail requests.
- Independently identify, troubleshoot, document and replicate customer problems and then escalate complex problems according to escalation procedures.
- Retain ownership of all cases throughout the resolution process.
- Report enhancement requests received from customers regarding product, application or documentation.
- Document all requests for assistance into SalesForce CRM system.
- Document all customer and internal communications in SalesForce CRM system.
- Communicate bug fixes and new enhancements to customers.
- Develop documentation for customer support and problem resolution for SalesForce CRM Solutions knowledge base.
- Participate in mentoring and training new team members.
- Test new software releases throughout the development cycle.
- Assist less experienced team members with troubleshooting customers' problems
- Serve as backup to Senior Technical Support Analysts.
- Customer service experience in an enterprise application support role
- Two years of technical or customer support experience with the ability to work flexible hours.
- Two-year degree or equivalent software industry experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.) is required.
- Hands-on experience with Windows, Unix and/or Linux environments preferred.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM is strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to demonstrate customer empathy, good customer diplomacy skills, and problem ownership.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities including good time-management skills.
Please note: This position is located in our New York, NY location. Relocation assistance is not available at this time.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED