Technical Support Engineer SpaceClaim
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED SpaceClaim is looking for a qualified individual to work as a Technical Support Engineer. The Support Engineer provides comprehensive telephone/web/e-mail/chat technical and application support to SpaceClaim customers and channel partners. The candidate must be able to work directly with customers in high-pressure situations; have strong analytic, organizational, time management, and communication skills; thrive in a team environment; and possess the willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. The candidate will interact with development and QA teams to investigate and resolve issues. The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analyze, track and resolve customer issues in a professional, timely manner; identify alternate application approaches when necessary and communicate them to customers; develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge base, technical/modeling techniques and model libraries.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or a related field
- 1-3 years customer support experience for 3D CAD system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and telephone skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to function and thrive in a team environment with an appreciation of aggressive goals
- Energetic, with a strong desire to succeed.
||150 Baker Avenue Extension |
Concord, MA 01742
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED