Technical Support Engineer Intern Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Technical Support Engineer Intern
Support | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 896a
Brightcove is looking for a Technical Support Engineer Intern or Co/Op to join our Support Team! To learn more about the experience, and see how past Co/Ops enjoyed their time please click here: http://bcove.me/tmigqhr6
We are looking for an exceptional person to experience the excitement and growth in our very dynamic and fast-paced Customer Support Organization. The right candidate is a highly motivated person who has a solid technical background, specifically in web-based technologies. We are looking for someone who loves to find that needle in the haystack as much as they like communicating that find.
- Resolve customer cases through email, chat, and over the phone
- Assist in creating and updating internal documentation for the Support Team
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- In pursuit of a college degree.
- Experience in a Customer Service organization or call center.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage initiatives to completion.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with the team to quickly and calmly resolve technical issues.
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a productive and professional manner.
- Very people oriented.
- Required to be flexible, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask.
- Work independently and within a team environment
- Exposure to online video and rich media technologies
This position is located at our new Corporate Headquarters in Boston, MA, overlooking Fort Point Channel and just one block from South Station.
Brightcove is the leading online video platform. Media companies, businesses, and organizations worldwide use Brightcove to publish and distribute video that reaches more than 135 million unique viewers every month. We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services