Telecom Service Technician (Off-site) Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions is currently hiring Telecom Service Technicians to work full-time hours in long-term seasonal positions in the Midwest, Texas and NE New Mexico. This is a technical position responsible for technical telecommunications design, development, and customer premise services. The Telecom Services Technician will work with clients, engineers, project managers, and contractors to provide technical services at project sites and other locations and also provide in-person communications with and between the participants.
1. Provide turn up services to services for CHR Solutions clients deploying Fiber to the Home (FTTH), Digital Subscriber Line (DSL), and other technologies to provide traditional and advanced services. These services include phone, high-speed data, and television within in residential or business facilities.
2. Provide implementation, configuration, troubleshooting, testing, and turn-up of telecommunications and/or IP based equipment for CHR Solutions clients.
3. Deliver status and updates to the client and/or contractors.
4. Provide customer service functions to clients which may include receiving complaints and/or new or revised requirements from the client.
5. Establish and maintain clear lines of communication between the client, the project manager, engineers, supervisors, the client coordinator, and the sales team for each activity.
6. Provide technical support to clients on various central offices, outside plant, and customer premise equipment.
7. Utilize tools, equipment, communications, and other project assistance skills in widely diverse work locations, which may include an office environment, telephone company central offices, outdoor equipment pedestals, underground vaults, cable routes, and residential and business facilities.
8. Maintain safe work environment and practices. Work environment may include adverse weather conditions.
9. Ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
10. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
11. Ability to travel up to 90 by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Includes travel over extended periods of time.
12. Current driver license and reliable personal transportation required.
Education and Experience Requirements
1. Associate degree in Telecommunications, Satellite Communications, Electronics, or other related field.
2. Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
3. One or more years of telecommunication or networking (LAN/WAN) experience is preferred.
4. Basic knowledge of communication services and computer equipment required.
5. Experience with telecommunications construction would be beneficial.
6. Strong communication skills..
7. Availability to work outside normal business hours.
||Sioux Falls, SD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED