Test Automation Engineer, Platforms Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Test Automation Engineer, Platform Services
Workday is currently seeking to hire Test Automation Engineers.Â As a Test Automation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to design and implement tools and frameworks to automate the testing of our core platform technologies.Â The automated tests you develop will run as part of our continuous development environment, providing continuous feedback to Development, Product, and QA.Â
You will have the opportunity to build new testing tools and drive enhancements of our existing test frameworks. You will have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of the Workday product with your automated tests.
- Lead automated testing effort for our core back-end technology stack.
- Build, execute, and debug automated functional and back-end tests for Workday Services.
- Work with development and functional QA teams to make decisions around what to automate.
- Work closely with environments team to ensure efficient and stable builds.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- 3+ years in Test Development and/or Test Automation roles
- Well-versed in agile development methodologies.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a SaaS based offering
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Not afraid to identify inefficient processes and suggest creative solutions.
- Experience with and understanding of OO programming and concepts (Java, C#).
- Strong XML and web application technology experience.
- Testing experience in the following areas: XML, XSLT, HTML, SOAP/REST.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches.
- A college degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services