Test Operations Lead (POS-03279) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is currently seeking to hire a Test Operations Lead in our Pleasanton, CA location. Â As a Test Operations Lead, you will be responsible for helping to sign off on the automated test results for each release. Â The automated tests you develop will run as part of our continuous development environment, providing continuous feedback to Development, Product, and QA.
You will have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of the Workday product with your process management and technical skills.
- Lead release process for automated test execution.
- Coordinate with Development, QA, and Project Management to deliver high-quality, on-time releases.
- Build, execute, and debug automated tests for Workday applications.
- Build defect metrics to monitor trends.
- Work closely with environments team to ensure efficient and stable builds.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Minimum of five years of experience in QA or Technical Support role.
- Strong XML and web application technology experience.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches.
- Experience with and understanding of OO programming and concepts is preferred.
- Good scripting skills in at least one language (Perl, Python, Shell).
- Experience with one or more of the following is preferred: Selenium, TestNG, Bamboo, JMeter
- B.S., Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services