Tradeshow Sales Executive ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The opportunity
Love to travel?
Proven track record of success?
Reputation.com has created a sustainable revenue stream from tradeshows, and are now building a dedicated team that will take this initiative to the next level.
We are looking to add a dynamic and dedicated Tradeshow Sales Executive to our team. Your core responsibility will be to develop new business opportunities at tradeshows nationwide and control the sales process end-to-end.
You will receive training, mentorship and resources to be successful in sales.
Who we are looking for
Someone who has a strong desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment; highly motivated, ambitious and eager to produce. Love of travel is also a must.
This is a great opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley that is generating significant revenue, has world class management, has raised $67million in funding and is playing in an exploding market segment. If this excites you, we?d love to meet you!
- Acquire new clients onsite at tradeshows
- Generate new business through prospects developed at tradeshows
- Proactively manage a large number of diverse leads using Salesforce.com
- Effectively monetize your sales pipeline through phone, email and web presentations
- Represent Reputation.com with a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, and professionalism
- Acheive and surpass assigned quota
Desired Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of outside sales or tradeshow experience
- Comfortable with outside sales
- Comfortable with phone sales
- Technology background
- High aptitude for the internet
- Positive attitude and team player
- Salesforce proficiency
Reputation.com?s mission is to empower individuals and businesses to control their privacy and reputation online. Reputation.com was founded in 2006 and is the pioneer of online reputation management solutions. The company is recognized by World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer 2011 for its global technology leadership and innovation. The privately held company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, has an office in Germany and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED