Training Manager, Sales Development Zillow
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Position Title: Training Manager, Sales Development
Responsible for preparing, conducting and evaluating Zillow training initiatives. Collaborates with thought-leaders to build curriculum, write literature, and create materials to be used in programs, while designing exercises to enhance engagement with the curriculum.
- Build, update, and maintain training curriculum, content, and materials
- Prepare and conduct training programs to targeted audience
- Conduct live presentations, webinars, videos, podcasts
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional
material and training aids)
- Continuously enhance instructional delivery and presentation skills
- Mentor other instructors and client support specialists on the subject matter,
content, and course delivery techniques for designated courses.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs and goals
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs,
and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences
- Regularly collaborate with internal stakeholders, industry leaders, and other
external stakeholders on content concepts and thought-leadership,
repurposing for training courses to clients on a mass scale.
- Meet engagement and attendance goals, testing benchmarks of enrolled
students, and showcase end-user impact of completing pre-determined
- Performs any other duties related to the position of Sales Coordinator as
directed by the Director of Real Estate Sales, Vice President of Advertising and
Chief Revenue Officer, when schedule and workload permit.
- 5-7 years of training experience, preferably with a proven track record in the real estate industry.
- 3 years related experience in adult learning: curriculum development required
- Bachelor?s degree and continued training in adult learning methods
- Expertise in E-Learning development tools
- Strong project management skills (the ability to document and communicate
project plans, monitor work in progress, achieve project milestones)
- Personality: Extroverted, personable, intelligent, and ambitious.
- Character: Honest, organized, relentless, and determined
- Exceptional communication skills (oral/written)
- Reliable and responsible self-starter with strong critical-thinking skills
- Respectful to coworkers and conducts himself/herself in work-settings in a
manner that is consistent with the Zillow Way
ApplyEmail Listing to a Friend
||999 Third Avenue |
Seattle, WA 98104
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED