User Access Security Associate SafeNet Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Organization NameIT
At SafeNet, we employ the brightest and smartest people in the world. With more than 50 offices worldwide and 1,600 employees, we know the importance of acquiring the very best talent to make our company succeed. No matter what the job is ? technical writer, software engineer or a customer service representative ? we're always looking for our future leaders. Our number one goal is to staff our company with highly motivated employees that are eager to put their fingerprints throughout SafeNet and help drive us to continued successes. So if you're ready to be part of something special, we're ready and waiting. SafeNet, get inside.
The User Access Security Associate is responsible for account provisioning in all company systems. This position provisions user accounts of Oracle EBS security with least right privileges. All responsibility assignments will follow strict guidelines defined by the User Access Security Administrator.
This position is also responsible for establishing and maintaining all Microsoft Active Directory (AD) user accounts and remote access in accordance with SafeNet?s new hire and termination processes. This position will also be responsible for the account administration of all legacy systems. Will also be responsible for deploying 2 factor authentications via our eToken product line.
This person will participate in IT initiatives making sure that all compliance requirements are met as outlined by the User Access Security Administrator.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience can be substituted for degree.
3+ years of Information Technology experience working directly with the administration of user accounts
3+ years working with oracle E-Business Suite account administration
- Experience in provisioning access to business applications
- Experience provisioning user accounts in Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience in 2-Factor Authentication Protocols
- Experience in user provisioning in Oracle EBS Application
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Provide security access administration for centralized company applications/systems by ensuring permissions are properly implemented and users are assigned to appropriate permission groups and in compliance with established controls.
- Produce reports related to user access, ensuring accuracy and completeness of account setup and timeliness of removal; perform applicable follow up as necessary.
- Coordinate IT services for new hires, department and location changes
- Administer user access to the corporate network and email system based on business unit and/or job function
- Process employee separations by terminating access to all corporate systems in accordance to IT Policies and SOX compliance guidelines
- Accurately and efficiently process access, modification, and removal requests within multiple business domains/applications
- Respond to Level 2 user administration support for requests by identifying problems, researching answers and guiding users through appropriate steps.
- Provide advanced system administration technical support to Help Desk team
- Track, update and document all user administration requests, in a timely manner, through to final resolution in our help desk system
- Provision access to Oracle EBS system with least right access as defined by the User Access Security Administrator
- Provision access to all current and legacy systems. Current business applications include ONYX, Agile, HFM, Hyperion, FAS, OBIEE, Discoverer
- Provision Two-Factor authentication accounts that provide remote VPN access into the corporate network
- Windows file shares and permissions utilizing Active Directory
- Provide 2nd level troubleshooting of various aspects of Active Directory, Exchange, file share, remote access, Oracle EBS related to access or permissions issues
- Participate in annual SOX compliance re-certifications
- Participate in IT Project initiatives
- Participate in IT Security initiatives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include, but are not limited, to, the following:
- Provisioning Access to all systems applications both current and legacy.
- Work with other areas of Information Systems to provide solutions for customers. Dispatch work to security points of contact for completion and/or process break/fix and service severity level requests to meet customer needs. Provide instruction, problem resolution, and follow-up to internal employees.
- Participation in Security Related projects as provided by the User Access Security Administrator
Scope of Responsibility:
Ability to maintain confidentiality of all items/information of a sensitive nature.
- Customer focus with excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to communicate at all levels
- Good time management and organizational skills
SafeNet continually strives to offer employees a strong benefit package with access to some of the best plan options available. As a result, our benefit package covers a broad spectrum of options for our employees. In addition, we also offer competitive salaries and telecommuting opportunities for some positions.
SafeNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce while maintaining an alcohol and drug-free workplace. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
||Belcamp, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED