User Experience Architect E2open
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED More and more companies with complex, outsourced networks of suppliers, logistics providers, and distributors lack much needed visibility, collaboration, and control over the multi-enterprise business processes driving success or failure. One company can solve this challenge, driving dramatic and fast improvements in customer service and profitability through on demand solutions for demand and supply networks?E2open.
As a member of the E2open team, you?ll be working on cutting-edge technology solutions that are transforming how the world?s largest manufacturing companies do business. Our customers span a range of industries and include Boeing, Cisco, Dell, Hitachi, IBM, RIM, Seagate, and Vodafone for whom we have created a large network of 75,000+ trading partners.
E2open is well positioned to grow in today?s cost constrained economy while realizing the benefits of its recurring revenue subscription model. With operations in multiple international locations including Malaysia, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States, E2open offers a multitude of challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
At E2open, we understand that our global success is a direct result of the efforts and dedication of our worldwide team. In every E2open office, you will find smart, energetic people that exhibit teamwork, professionalism, integrity and most importantly, deliver quality and value to our customers.
We hope to hear from you!
User Experience Architect
At E2open, we want to bring consumer quality apps to the enterprise application world. We are looking for a user experience architect to conceptualize and design mobile and web applications that offer exceptional user experience
The architect will play a key role in the lifecycle of every project by working alongside front-end developers, business analysts, technical staff, and visual designers to identify requirements, study users, and craft experiences that translate business and user needs into informed, highly engaging products.
- The User Experience (UX) Architect creates a clear, satisfying navigation, structure and information interface design for E2open products.
- The UX Architect will also determine workflow, structure, taxonomy and assist with information strategy and usability optimization.
- Work with users to define user personas and use cases.
- Work with the development team to analyze the current business workflow, validate requirements, construct design prototypes, specify design components, and create a formal specification document
- Test for usability employing formal and informal usability testing techniques
- Create guidelines, standards, and repeatable processes to ensure a user-centered software development process for all of our client projects
- Strong interpersonal skills that will enable this position to work well with key stake holders; team organization skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to less-technical users
Hands on experience in defining user experience related to enterprise web applications that are multi-tiered, distributed, scalable, highly available, and secure. Actual interface development experience preferred.
Web development using J2EE technology should include experience with web applications (JSP, Servlets, etc) as well as service-based frameworks (XML, SOAP, REST, etc.). Specific experience with enterprise systems is a plus.
Experience designing and building mobile applications and usability designs for varying form factors is required
Experience building application frameworks for J2EE Application server environments is a must
BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Interaction Design or related field
||Dallas, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED